The Green Man Dunfanaghy
Eileen and Neil opened The Green Man shop in June 2006 on Dunfanaghy’s Main Street, with the aim of providing local and imported foods which were not readily available in the area. They also decided where possible, to stock organic and fairtrade products. The Green Man is recommended by the Bridgestone Guide.
The Green Man Mobile Delicatessen was set up in May 2010. Neil takes the trailer to local markets and towns.
• Freshly Baked Breads and Croissants
• Including Guinness Bread
• Organic Milk, Eggs & Butter
• Knochnarea Honey
• Quality Sea Veg from Burtonport
•Filligans Preserves & Chutneys
• Varied Herbal Teas & Fairtrade coffees
• Pasta, Rice & Noodles
• Dried fruit, nuts, seeds & legumes
Check out the Green Man Dunfanaghy on Facebook